Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why do I call myself the 1/3 Enlightened Spiritual Teacher?

Three reasons.

One, I believe that the path to enlightenment is continuous. There's always different kinds of crap (also known as opportunities) that show up no matter how enlightened I think I am! The journey doesn't really go anywhere anyways except deeper within. It's a continual process of unfolding of the divine nature of who and what we are. Because we are truly infinite, spiritual beings having a human incarnation, our purpose is to awaken to our true nature and to live the enlightenment.

Two, I recently met David Hawkins at the Agape Revelations Conference in Los Angeles in April 2008. He came up with a method to calibrate the level of truth on a scale of 0 to 1000. Jesus and Buddha calibrated at the 1000 level. Apparently Abraham Lincoln calibrated pretty high at around 500. I tried this method on myself and found I was calibrating in the mid to upper 300s. Not bad but I definitely want to get that number higher! So I figured it was close to 1/3 of where I intend to be, and so I am for the most part enjoying life at the level of 1/3 enlightenment. It's just like Kathy Griffin and how she lives her life on the D-List.


Three, I realized many years ago that I have a gift as a teacher, though I've never held a formal job as a teacher. But I found myself incorporating this gift of teaching into my regular jobs and in everyday interactions. Profound spiritual insights came through me and I loved to share these with others. I found it was my calling. So in January 2008, I decided to leave my 8-5 life on the hamster wheel to pursue the path of the 24 hour Spiritual Teacher.

So that, in a nutshell, is why I'm the 1/3 Enlightened Spiritual Teacher.

I invite you to join m
e on this journey of learnings, heart openings and fun.

Like Forrest Gump says, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You
never know what you're gonna get." Time to take the next bite!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Bravo, Joselito!! Your writing is truly inspirational.